Bangladesh Air Force Flight Cadet Job Circular: Bangladesh Air Force Flight Cadet Job Circular has been published their official website. Airforce job is a great job for build one’s career. Every year Bangladesh Airforce publish job circular. Interested and eligible candidates are noticed to apply on online. Online apply date and exam date is available here.
Bangladesh Air Force Flight Cadet Job Circular 2018
Bangladesh Air Force Flight Cadet Job Circular: Airforce exam will be held on 3 steps. So candidates have to pass all the exams. Online apply will starts on 20 September and the last date of application is 21 December. You have to apply on online. The official address is www.joinbangladeshairfore.mill.bd. You can know about the circular by browsing our website also which is sikhun.com.
To Be an Air Force Flight Cadet: Bangladesh Air Force carry out airmen recruitment once in every year. In the month of May-Jun the Job circular is published in the national dailies. The job circular provides all related information about date and place of recruitment. Bangladesh Air Force recruitment team from Information and Selection Centre goes to five divisions of Bangladesh and conducts airmen recruitment. The team stays in the in each division for about seven days.
Bangladesh Air Force Flight Cadet Job Circular 2018. The recruitments are carried out as following locations :
|BAF Shaheen College, BAF Base Paharkanchanpur, Tangail||Mymensingh|
|BAF Shaheen College, BAF Base Zahurul Haque, Chittagong||Chittagong|
|Cantonment Public School & College, Bogra||Rajshahi|
|BAF Shaheen College, BAF Base Birsherestho Matiur Rahman, Jessore||Khulna|
|BAF Shaheen College,Shamshernagar, Moulvibazar||Sylhet Division|
|Information & Selection Centre, Tejgaon, Dhaka||Dhaka, Barisal and Rangpur Division|
A special “Airmen Recruitment Test” is also held at the end of all divisional recruitment at I&SC Dhaka for the candidates who are not staying in the permanent address that is Home district/Hometown who are not staying at their home district and temporarily residing at Dhaka.
Bangladesh Air Force Flight Cadet Job Circular Requirements
- Age For Technical & Non-Technical Trade: Within 16 to 21years.
- Age For Education Instructor & Cypher Assistant Trade : Up to 28 years.
- Age For MTOF Trade : Up to 24 years.
- Age For Music Trade : Up to 26 years.
- Nationality: Bangladeshi citizen.
- Marital Status: Unmarried except Education Instructor and Cypher Assistant trade.
- Physical Standard:
- Height 162.56 cm (5’ 4’’)
- Weight 50 Kg (110 Lbs)
- Chest 76 – 81 cm (30″-32″)
- Eye 6/6 or According to the rules
Bangladesh Air Force Flight Cadet Job Circular Educational Qualification
- For Non-Technical Trade: Minimum GPA-3.5 in SSC or equivalent.
- For Music Trade: Min GPA-2.5 in SSC or equivalent.
- For Education Instructor & Cypher Assistant: Minimum 2nd Div in BSc/B Com/BA/BSS, Fazil (only for Religious Teacher) or equivalent.
- Minimum 2nd Division in Diploma in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering / Communication Engineering/IT or equivalent
Bangladesh Air Force Flight Cadet Job Circular Conditions of Ineligibility
Candidates of the following categories are ineligible for enrollment as airmen:
- Dismissed from Army/Navy/Air Force.
- Dismissed/removed/discharged from Government services on disciplinary ground or forbidden from Government employment.
- Convicted in a Court of law for an offence involving moral turpitude or awarded imprisonment for any civil offence.
Bangladesh Air Force Flight Cadet Job Circular Special Qualification
- For Technical Trade: Candidates passed from any technical institute will get preference.
- For Non-Technical Trade : Prominent players will get preference on submission of certificate
at least district level competition in the respective field.
- For Music Trade: Candidates having proficiency in any musical instrument is to be given preference.
Cypher Assistant: Having knowledge on Computer.
Documents required with the Application Forms
- Certificates/provisional certificates, Testimonial and attested copies of all marks sheet.
- Testimonial from respective head of the institutes mentioning permanent address and date of birth.
- Nationality certificate from Counselor of City corporation / Municipal corporation/Chairman of Union Council.
- Certificate from Govt approved technical institutes (if required).
- Six copies of recent pass port size photograph duly attested by Class-I Gazetted Officer.
- Character certificate from Class-I Gazetted Officer.
- Attested copy of Birth Registration Certificate/ National ID Card.
- Attested copy of certificate for dependent of Freedom Fighter from appropriate authority.
- Certificate for Anser & VDP candidates from appropriate authority.
- For Tribal candidates attested certificate issued by Deputy Commissioner (DC).
- Attested copies of certificate for performance in sports/games at National/Division/District level (if any).
NOTE: Incomplete application form will not be accepted.
To Get University Admission Test, Govt Job circular, Result, Education Board Result, Bank Job Circular, Scholarship, SSC Result, HSC Result, Admission test 2018. If you have any question about this post, you can connect us through comment section. If you have any doubt and question about any kind of Problem, you can connect us through Facebook Page.